Video Production Services
Seven/Seventy-Nine Video provides a complete set of video production services, including:
- DIRECTING: This involves guiding and executing the visual and artistic vision for the story along with managing the technical crew and cast during production. On some projects, the Director is merely executing the client’s vision while on others he or she is helming the whole thing.
- PRODUCING: We have experience managing the nuts and bolts on a wide variety of productions. Our team of producers can handle everything from scheduling to budgeting and project accounting. When it comes to videos that require interviews, our producers are skilled at making people feel comfortable in front of the camera and asking the right questions at the right time to get the parts needed to tell your story.
- VIDEOGRAPHY AND CINEMATOGRAPHY: Sometimes referred to as “principle photography,” this is the art of capturing moving images on some form of electronic media.
- PRODUCTION SOUND: Sight and sound are the elements that make video such a powerful medium so production audio is equally as important as the visual aesthetic. A beautifully shot video will miss its mark if the viewer can’t hear what is being said.
- PRODUCTION LIGHTING: Lighting in crucial in ensuring ensure that the visuals are well composed and competently captured. Lighting can help set a mood or subtly draw attention to specific people or objects.
- PRODUCTION SERVICES: Whether you need equipment or people, we can help plug the missing pieces into your existing production. If you need a producer, art department, hair and make up, camera operator, cinematographer, or even a director, we’ve got your back! If you’re fully staffed but just need studio space or equipment, we can help there too. Grip and lighting equipment, camera equipment, and studio facilities can all be rented a la carte or bundled for any production.